2. Linking to the KeepAble website
To promote its work, and because the internet is about linking, KeepAble encourages a User who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.keepable-p2.azurewebsites.net, or any of its pages, on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- Infringe KeepAble’s rights, particularly relating to its logo and intellectual property rights, be used to promote the organisation or company or any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- Links to KeepAble’s website must appear clearly as such, i.e., with the complete and obvious KeepAble URL;
- If you link to KeepAble’s website, you must refrain from creating frames or using other visual altering tools around the KeepAble pages;
- It is formally forbidden to link directly to PDFs hosted on our site. Permission can only be granted to link to a page within the KeepAble main website, on the condition the KeepAble URL appears clearly, as specified above;
- Once a link to KeepAble’s website has been created, and it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via email at: KeepAble@ilaustralia.org.au
- If you have further questions about linking to KeepAble’s website, please feel free to send us an email at: KeepAble@ilaustralia.org.au
2.1 Use of the KeepAble logo
KeepAble encourages partners, media, and other institutions to use its logo when linking or to refer to KeepAble. To receive graphic files and a user’s guide, please send your request to: KeepAble@ilaustralia.org.au.
All KeepAble logo reproduction must respect the current rules for use and KeepAble’s corporate identity. Only the most recent version of the KeepAble logo should be used.
2.2 KeepAble logo for authorship and endorsement
If you wish to use the KeepAble logo in association with events or publications in a way that implies endorsement, partnership, or authorship, you must obtain our written permission and agreement on how the logo will be used. If permission is granted, it is only granted for the specific event/product requested; usage with another event/product requires a new request. Please send your request to: KeepAble@ilaustralia.org.au
3. Deemed acceptance
Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by use of the Information on the Website.
Information on the Website related to any eligibility or assessment of eligibility for aged care support or services and related financial or legal support is provided for your reference only and should not be relied upon as a final determination or assessment of any eligibility for such services or support. Those sections of the Website, and any assessment for eligibility for aged care services or support, remain subject to the provisions of the Aged Care Act 1997 and any related or subordinate legislation, as amended from time to time.
The Information on the Website may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of KeepAble or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
4.1 Quality of information
The organisation has exercised due care in providing quality information on this Website. However, we do not provide any guarantees, and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or relevance of the Information on the Website.
You should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the Information on the Website for your purposes, and you should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
4.2 Disclaimer of liability
You acknowledge that your use of any Information on the Website is entirely at your own risk and that the Information on the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors. ILA does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the Website or the Information on the Website, including, but not limited to:
- Use of the Website or the Information on the Website for a purpose for which it was not intended.
- Any errors or omissions in the Website or the Information on the Website.
- Any inaccuracy in the Website or the Information on the Website.
- Any interpretations or opinions stated in, or which may be inferred from, the Website or the Information on the Website.
4.3 Links to other websites
This Website contains links to other websites and these links and details are provided for your convenience only.
Linked websites do not necessarily reflect:
- The views of ILA or KeepAble
- Our commitment to a particular course of action.
We are careful in selecting the websites we link to, but we are not responsible for and do not necessarily endorse the linked websites or any service provider, organisation, association, entity, program, information, products or services referred to, or offered on, the linked websites. You need to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency, and reliability of information in linked websites.
It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about your selection of an aged care service provider and their services, and you should do so in consultation with appropriate professional advice.
5. Copyright Information
Copyright © Independent Living Assessment Incorporated 2021.
The content on this Website is copyright.
Except where otherwise indicated, you may download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of the Information on the Website in unaltered form for:
- Your own personal use; or
- Internal use within your organisation,
but only if you or your organisation:
- Do not use the reproduction (in whole or in part) for any commercial purpose; and
- Retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of that reproduction.
You are not permitted to download, display, print and reproduce:
- Any photographic images on this Website;
Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction rights are to be sent to: KeepAble@ilaustralia.org.au
5.1 Commercial and other use
You may not use the Website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your Website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
5.2 Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the Website’s contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from the Website unless express written permission has been obtained from ILA and KeepAble.
In no event are you permitted to use this Website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. ILA and KeepAble reserves the right to prevent linking to this Website at any time.
KeepAble applies a range of security controls to protect this Website from unauthorised access. However, you should be aware that the internet is an unsecure public network and there are risks that your information and transactions may be intercepted, viewed, corrupted or modified by third parties. In addition, files obtained from or through this Website may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
You bear the risks and responsibility for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by these risks, and ILA and KeepAble accept no liability for any interference with, or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this Website. You are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this Website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage your computer system, software or data.
Providing access to information for all users, including those with disability, is really important to us. The Website aims to meet the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) web standards, endorsed by the Australian Government. If there is information on the Website that is in a format you cannot access or if you experience any other accessibility difficulties, please contact KeepAble at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please review our ‘Accessibility‘ page.