We are committed to ensuring the satisfaction of older people and work together to try and make this possible.
How do we measure up?
- Wellness and Reablement approaches are reflected in policy and procedures, support planning, marketing material.
- Strength based language is used in all communication
- Assessment, care planning and review focusses on optimising health and well-being in accordance with the consumers needs, goals and preferences;
- Outcomes against identified goals are tracked. Care plans are adjusted to meet consumers changing needs.
- Referrals for equipment and/or additional services are recommended and made.