How do we measure up?
Commitment to raise awareness of wellness and reablement across all of workforce.
- Recruitment processes and ongoing professional development ensure the right people, with the right skills/qualifications.
- Position descriptions clearly define accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Ongoing support, guidance, mentorship together with formal reviews occur.
- Individualised support plans reflective of individual’s needs, goals and aspirations are developed in collaboration with the consumer.
- Outcomes achieved are monitored reviewed and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Feedback from customers/families demonstrate commitment to quality, safe, person-centred care. Any concerns raised form part of the organisation’s continual improvement processes.